- Website services provided
This website has been created by the company to provide immediate information about its products, enabling remote online ordering as well as interactive communication between visitors and the company through commenting and expressing their preferences in specific genres, leveraging social networking service applications. The present terms of operation and use of the website www.orionstrom.gr constitute binding rules, which the “company” observes and enforces when providing the following information society services to users. The present conditions are fully compatible with the applicable European and Greek law and the non-compliance of the users of the website or third parties to them implies the removal of all responsibility of the company concerning any affected natural or legal persons, while the users recognize the right of the company to change provisions of these terms, insofar as they do not concern binding legal obligations and without affecting completed situations.
- Access, browse, and interact with the website
2.4 The visitor of the website has the possibility by submitting the details of the name and e-mail address to receive informative messages (newsletter) of the Company in his e-mail. As long as he ceases to be interested in receiving informational messages, he is allowed to declare his desire to stop sending them.
2.5 The visitor of the website can subscribe to the collection of posts (RSS feed) and receive relevant updates on the new posts on the website. As long as he ceases to be interested in receiving the posts, he is given the possibility to declare his desire to be deleted from the aggregator.
2.6 The visitor of the website can take part in online contests conducted through the website, observing the individual conditions of participation and holding of each contest.
- Ordering products – online store service
The website visitor provided he has legal capacity following the definitions of the Greek Civil Code, can order the products available for sale remotely that are presented on the website, according to the terms and the ordering process that has been developed on the individual websites.
- Communication with the company
The website visitor can contact the company by e-mail, following the relevant application that is adapted to the “Contact” website, by completing the special form for sending a message.
- Information society service provider
5.2 Regarding the content that the users of the website influence, using applications of other companies (such as the “Like” application of facebook.com), the operator is not responsible for general and preventive surveillance, because it is not the starting point of the transmission, does not select the recipient and does not select or modify the information provided and does not have a general obligation to control the services it transmits or stores, nor a general obligation to actively search for facts or circumstances regarding any illegal activities. The organization has set up specific procedures for reporting illegal actions that could be taken through the website (intellectual property, personal data, offensive content) and undertakes to strictly adhere to these procedures, ensuring the website’s compliance with current legislation.
5.3 In the framework of the obligation to provide general information, according to article 4 of the decree 131/2003, the Entity informs:
(a) Its full name is ORIONAS ANONIMI EPORIKI KE VIOMICHANIKI ETEIREIA, the distinguishing title is ORIONAS AEVE, and the advertising title is Orion Strom.
(b) The geographical address at which the body is established is:
12th Kilometer P.E.O. Thessaloniki – Kilkis, Neochorouda 57008 Greece.
(c) The contact details are:
(d) The Entity is registered in the Business Register of the Thessaloniki tax office FAE with tax registration numbers 800503270 and NO. 126071504000 in the Ministry of Development’s register of distance selling suppliers.
- Ordering Products, Consumer Protection, and Order Cancellation
6.1 Valid order conditions. The website visitor can enter into a valid order if he is legally competent according to the Greek Civil Code, i.e. if he has completed the eighteenth year of his age and is not in legal aid regarding the conclusion of a sales contract. Orders can also be placed by representatives of legal entities. The company reserves the right to claim from the supervisor or guardian any orders made by legally incompetent persons.
Placing an order requires:
(a) Completing the relevant form by quoting the necessary information for the conclusion of the sales contract, (the shipping information, payment method, delivery method, and desired shipping method with the corresponding postal code, so that the shipping cost can be accurately calculated ).
(b) Unreserved acceptance of the terms of the sales contract, regarding the item sold, the quantity, the price including taxes and other costs, the way of processing the transaction, and the time and place of delivery of the products.
(c) In each order, the depositor’s last name must be the same as the customer’s, or the company must be informed by e-mail to email@example.com of the difference so that the accounting office can cross-check the order with the deposit so that the order can be activated. In case of non-update, the order will not be activated.
The method of payment of the price is chosen by the interested party and includes the possibility of charging a credit card, using the PayPal system, depositing into a bank account, or cash on delivery. Accepted credit cards are those presented as selected by the website’s order submission system.
6.2 The placing of an order constitutes the conclusion of a distance sales contract, applicable to the relevant legislative framework (Article 4 of Law 2251/1994, as amended and in force). The customer through the website is informed by the company before completing his order, before completing and submitting the relevant form for:
(a) The identity and address of the supplier.
(b) The essential characteristics of the good.
(c) The price, quantity, and transport costs, as well as value-added tax, if not included in the price.
(d) The method of payment, and delivery.
(e) The validity period of the offer or price.
(f) Right of Withdrawal.
By sending the order form, the customer receives an online copy of the order, which he can save, and which includes the above information in addition to all the information related to the after-sales service and the existing commercial guarantees. The colors of our products may differ from the colors of the photos, due to screen resolution or printing.
6.3 The dimensions and thickness of the products listed are approximate and are for information purposes only.
6.4 Orders are activated and delivered only from the moment of payment of the value of the products or the advance deposit. Delivery takes place within 5 working days and in special cases up to 10 working days from the day of payment. We aim to serve the customer as quickly as possible.
6.5 Order Cancellation
The customer, after validating his order, by depositing money, has the right to cancel his order only within the same day, provided that the product has not been shipped. Cancellation is done by sending an email to the company’s email address (firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com).
On the condition that the complete details of the order are declared (order number, name, and product details).
- METHODS OF PAYMENT, SHIPPING, AND TRANSPORTATION COSTS
Before making the purchase, the prospective buyer should be informed in detail about the characteristics of the products, the delivery time, and the cost of transportation. The reason is the often subjective feeling that each of us can have about a sleep product and the constant changes in transport nationwide. For the convenience and service of all those who wish to buy from our company’s online store, www.orionstrom.gr has the following payment methods:
7.1 Charge your credit or debit card. Because our mattresses are manufactured from scratch in our company, it is necessary to start the production process, the confirmation of payment, and order. The card is charged on the day the production process starts and then the products are shipped. Products that are manufactured according to the specifications of the e-shop or are personalized, for which the credit card is charged immediately after the confirmation of your order. By selecting the specific payment method, you will be transferred to Piraeus bank’s secure transaction environment, where you will be asked for all your card details.
In this case, the full amount of the order is charged.
It is necessary to provide a contact phone number and a valid e-mail address.
If your credit card is not approved by your bank, the company reserves the right to cancel your order. In case of payment by credit card, it is required that the beneficiary of the credit card or specially authorized by that person.
7.2 To deposit 100% of the value of the products into a bank account, transfer via web banking to the following accounts:
NATIONAL BANK SA ETHNGRAA GR2101102360000023647054248
PIRAEUS /PIRAEUS BANK SA PIRBGRAA GR7101717100006710116528672
EFG/EUROBANK ERGASIAS SA ERBKGRAA GR5402602820000160200679664
ALPHA/ALPHA BANK SA CRBAGRAAXXX GR1301407030703002002015958
The shipping costs of the products are borne by the buyer.
Your order will start executing when it is confirmed that the amount has been deposited. To speed up the process, please send us the proof of payment and your order number and name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer costs from another bank are borne by the buyer. The full amount of the order must be transferred to our bank account in order to be executed. Otherwise, an additional deposit must be made at the bank’s expense.
The prices listed in the e-shop (our online store) include VAT. 24%.
7.3 Cash on delivery
In the case of cash on delivery, the customer deposits 50% of the total value of the order and writes his name and order number in the reason for the deposit. The remaining 50% can be paid by cash on delivery upon receipt of the ordered products. The areas we accept for the payment of the remaining amount of the total value of 50% by cash on delivery are all the cities of mainland Greece. In remote areas only after consultation and the cost of transport in these cases will be determined by agreement with the respective transport company and borne by the buyer. There is no cash on delivery costs.
7.4 With cash from our company headquarters 12 km P.E.O. Thessaloniki – Kilkis P.O. 57008.
7.5 Based on the current tax legislation, documents worth more than 500 euros to individuals and professionals with a retail receipt or invoice, are paid only by deposit, transfer to a bank account, or by debiting the credit card.
7.6 Shipping methods and transportation costs
- Orders are delivered in 5-10 working days from the date of payment of the order or deposit of the advance payment in the case of cash on delivery to the transport company.
- Their delivery from the transport company to the customer depends on the transport company and the region. For this reason we are only responsible for the shipping time to the shipping company.
- Product deliveries are made only within the physical borders of Greece through the cooperating transport company (and its partners).
- Shipping is FREE to all central cities of Greece and Crete, except islands and remote areas.
- Charges are calculated as follows:
- for collection by the carrier:
Charges are always calculated up to the nearest warehouse of the carrier serving the area.
- delivery to declared address:
Charges are calculated to the curb of the declared address.
- for collection by the carrier:
- If the delivery address is difficult to access from the carrier’s means of transport (truck) or access to the transport agencies is prohibited, the customer is obliged to collect it from the nearest expected point or to collect it from the carrier’s offices.
- Charges are calculated as follows:
- The consumer has no obligation to pay if he does not receive the legal document (receipt, invoice).
- For deliveries within Thessaloniki, the goods are delivered to the curb at the address you stated during your order, free of charge.
- For shipping outside of Greece, a necessary condition is a consultation with the company about the cost of transportation and shipping method.
- Consumer rights
8.1 Right of Withdrawal. The customer has the right to withdraw without reason within fourteen (14) calendar days, if no longer period has been agreed, by returning the goods in their original condition, without incurring any expense, except for the return costs. This period starts from the receipt of the products. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer is obliged to complete and send the relevant request electronically. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the customer is obliged to immediately send the product in its closed packaging for return, at the same time as submitting a declaration of withdrawal, while the supplier is obliged to return the amounts paid by the customer within thirty (30) calendar days. The refund is made in the same way as the payment, except in the case of cash on delivery. In the case of cash on delivery, the supplier reserves the right to return the price to the customer by depositing it into a bank account. If the price has been charged to the consumer’s credit card, the exercise of the right of withdrawal also results in the termination of the relevant tripartite contract between the customer-supplier and the bank, without payment of compensation.
The customer purchasing the products should be solely for private use and not for business activity. Returned products must be in perfect condition and packaged in the same condition as delivered. If the products are returned incomplete or caught, the company reserves the right to request compensation from the customer, where the amount will be determined by the condition of the products, and has the right to offset this claim against the customer. In this case, the customer bears the cost of returning the products.
8.2 Right of Substitution. The customer has the right to request the replacement of the product if the one delivered to him was defective or does not correspond to the product he ordered. In case of receipt of a defective product or a product other than the one ordered, the company must be contacted first and sent to the company on the same day of receipt, so that the replacement can follow. The cost of transportation for the replacement, in this case, is borne by the company. A necessary condition is that the products are in the condition in which they were received and that the customer has the invoice or retail receipt. We recommend careful inspection upon receipt, to avoid receiving defective products or products that were not ordered. In any case, the maximum return period for submitting a replacement request cannot be extended beyond fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt. Before any return, it is recommended to consult with the company. The conditions for carrying out the replacement of a defective product or a product that does not correspond to that of the order are the following:
(a) Contact the company within 72 hours of receipt of the product to highlight the problem, on the phone located in the “Contact” section of the website www.orionstrom.gr or at the e-mail email@example.com or and means of telephone communication at the telephone number 2310784656.
(b) Sending a completed product return application, within the exclusive period of 14 days
(c) If it is a product that does not correspond to the order, that it has not been used and is in its packaging in the condition in which it was received.
8.3 For products available on special order, which is manufactured at the request of the consumer (for example mattresses-special order furniture) no return can be made, only replacement in case of defect.
8.4 Withdrawal Exceptions. There is no withdrawal in the following cases:
- A) When the product has been ordered with special dimensions other than the standard ones of the market. The standard dimensions of mattresses on the market are- 90cm by 190cm, 100cm by 190cm, 110cm by 190cm, 120cm by 190cm, 130cm by 190cm, 140cm by 190cm, 150cm by 190cm, 160cm by 190 cm or in the above dimensions to a length of 200 cm (i.e. we replace 190).
- B) When it has been ordered with additional materials beyond those listed in our online store.
- C) When the product has been seriously fished resulting in losing its post-political value.
- D) When the product has been purchased not from our online store but a cooperating store (our customer).
- E) When the product has been heavily used beyond normal use and you declare it as used.
- FOR PROPER USE
- Once a quarter, take your mattress out into the sun to air it well. If you can’t take it outside, you can air it daily for 30 minutes with open windows. This helps to remove moisture, especially during the winter which is the main cause of mattress odor.
- Turn it quarterly up and down and front to back, pillow-top mattresses front and back only.
- Do not bend the mattress because there is a risk of deformation and destruction.
- Do not use it as a “trampoline” for children.
- Keep it dry. Wash the sheets at high temperatures and iron them well to kill various microorganisms and place them dry on top of the mattress.
- For the proper support of the mattress, orthopedic bases with dense slats and 4cm springs should be used. To support the mattress evenly and securely. The gap between them should not be more than 4cm.
- On uniform surfaces, e.g. particle board, there is a risk that the materials will deteriorate, due to poor ventilation of the materials.
- Do not iron the mattress.
- Protect it from liquids and clean it locally only with special cleaners.
- For overweight people, ask for special construction with many narrow dense springs. The so-called mini-Bonell.
- Always use a cover for protection for long mattress life.
- The mattress when ( to have a gap of 1-2cm laterally and lengthwise. It is the only way to expand, without being deformed by side surfaces. The sommie of the base of the mattress should be without protrusions, curves, and bulges and should be on a straight surface.
- Due to the nature of the materials (wadding, foam materials, latex, etc.) the mattress may have a thickness deviation of up to 10%, from the first use.
The mattress guarantee is given by ORIONAS SA – Orion Strom. is given on the condition that the mattress is used correctly and is covered against any manufacturing errors and material failure.
The company guarantees the full repair for the remaining period of the warranty as well as the technical inspection of the mattress. Replacement with a new layer is not possible
In the case of misuse, the cost of repair and transport is borne by the customer and after consultation with ORIONAS SA. – ORION Strom. In the event of a manufacturing fault or material failure, the buyer and the end consumer will not be charged for repair and transportation.
The guarantee is valid from the date of manufacture indicated on the mattress and upon the issue of the purchase document.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER…
- When the instructions for use do not apply.
- When any surface of the mattress is stained or torn.
- When the mattress is placed improperly and with difficulty on the bed without having a gap of 1-2cm in length and width.
- When the base, bed, or substrate has protrusions due to poor quality.
- When the mattress is larger than the base of the bed or mattress.
- When it is deformed during transport.
- It has gotten wet or inappropriate cleaners have been used.
- If the mattress becomes dirty or worn during transport, ORIONAS SA – Orion Strom bears no responsibility.
- In case the softness or hardness does not meet the needs of the buyer, the return of the mattress is not accepted.
For the above reason, ORIONAS SA – ORION suggests testing the mattress before purchasing.
- Filing a Complaint
11.1 For any case where the consumer was not satisfied with the fulfillment of the order or for any other reason concerning the online store of the website, he has the right, within fifteen (15) days from the presentation of the problem, to submit a complaint to the company.
11.2 The consumer’s complaint will be examined immediately and the response will be sent to him by the company no later than ten (10) days after receiving it, to his e-mail address. When examining the complaint, the company reserves the right to contact the customer to clarify the circumstances that created the reported problem. In this case, the customer should facilitate by providing the relevant information to resolve the issue.
- Use and protection of personal data
12.1 The company processes only the personal data necessary to provide the services of the website and the online store
This is the data that the visitors themselves have when they fill out any of the forms on the website and proceed to enter the data knowingly. The necessary processing of personal data of website users is processing falls within the scope of Article 7A par. 1 (b) Law 2472/1997 and is not transmitted or communicated to third parties, unless the procedure defined by the legislation on the lifting of confidentiality (N.2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006. The processing of the personal data of those placing orders, regarding the process of charging the price to credit cards, is carried out under a relevant contract, by Piraeus Bank, and by the PayPal website.
12.2 The website uses cookie technology. Deactivating cookies will make it impossible to browse the website smoothly and that is why users accept this intervention from the beginning. When visiting the website for the first time, a permanent “cookie” (a small text file) will be set that will be stored on the user’s hard drive. Cookies are used during your successive visits to the website to “personalize” it. You can visit the website without having allowed the intervention of cookies, but you will not be able to use all the features of the website or enjoy specific features. To change your cookie settings, refer to the “Help” menu of your browser.
12.3 Any processing of personal data of par. 9.1 is carried out exclusively and only by persons who are under the control of the company. To carry out the processing, the company has selected persons with corresponding professional qualifications who provide sufficient guarantees in terms of technical knowledge and personal integrity to maintain confidentiality.
12.4 The orionstrom.gr website does not register or store in any way any information regarding your credit card, with the exception, for transaction security reasons, of whether the card is Debit or Credit and whether it is Visa or MasterCard. In PayPal payments, the e-mail of the PayPal account is stored. All transactions you carry out through the website are governed by the relevant provisions of the Consumer Protection Law (L. 2251/1994), which regulates issues related to distance sales, as well as by the provisions of European and International law regarding e-commerce.
- Intellectual Property Rights
13.1 Rights in Distinctive Titles, Domain Names, and Trademarks
The distinctive titles, trademarks, and domain names on which the website is posted are the property of the company. The company reserves the right to initiate civil, administrative, and criminal legal actions against any violator of the relevant conditions concerning the use of its above assets.
13.2 Intellectual Property Rights
The set of graphics, programs, texts, icons, the original photographic material as well as the layout of the entire website is an asset of the company. The company reserves the right to initiate civil, administrative, and criminal legal actions against any violator of the relevant conditions concerning the use of its above assets.
13.3 The sui generis copyright in the database in respect of the website database
The company is a “database manufacturer” with the special rights of article 45A of Law 2121/1993 and the relevant European Community institutional framework. In this context, the extraction and/or reuse of all or a substantial part of the content of the database is prohibited, regardless of the protection of the database according to the general provisions on intellectual property. It is also prohibited to repeatedly and systematically extract and/or reuse essential parts of the content of the database that affects its normal exploitation by the company. The company reserves the right to initiate civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings against any violator of the relevant terms concerning its special right to the database.
- Comment Policy
14.1 The posting of comments in the permitted comment fields requires approval by the website administrator. However, the company has no obligation to proactively check the content that is posted, by the relevant provisions of p.d. 131/2003. In any case, as long as a comment does not comply with the following conditions, it will not be posted on the website or may be removed even after it has been posted.
14.2 Users and commenters should respect:
- a) minors, the elderly, persons with disabilities, and with health problems, as long as these qualities are known to the commenter.
- b) the reputation of the business, avoiding the dissemination of claims that do not correspond to reality or comments that are not based on facts.
- c) the rules of fair competition, which do not allow the website to post disparaging comments about other businesses or companies or even compare the company’s products and services with other companies.
- d) the presumption of innocence, i.e. non-guilt before someone is irrevocably convicted of an offense punishable by law.
- e) the people who are in a state of mourning, mental shock, and suffering, as well as those who have a mental problem, avoiding offending their individuality.
Freedom of expression allows sharp criticism, but not abuse, defamation, defamation, and insulting the personality of another.
14.4 If a person or organization considers that it is affected by a comment made by a visitor to the website, it must notify the company by following the complaint submission procedure, as provided above in paragraph 8. The company will examine the complaint and undertakes to immediately withdraw any case of offensive content. Only if the affected website visitor has not followed the above procedure and his rights have not been satisfied, does he has the right to claim them by initiating legal proceedings.
- Force Majeure
Force majeure are events that could not be foreseen or cannot be prevented (eg bad weather conditions, strikes, etc.), which do not allow the contracting parties to fulfill their contractual obligations.
In case of force majeure, the contracting parties are obliged to notify the fact immediately. For products that are in stock, the customer has the right to cancel his order without any charge. For products available by special order, the delivery time is extended accordingly.
- Exclusion of Advice
Any information provided to users/visitors through our website does not in any way, directly or indirectly, constitute an inducement, advice, or prompt to carry out any act but it is up to the discretion of the users/visitors to evaluate the information provided to them and to act based on their private will, excluding any liability on our part.
- Applicable Law
17.1 For any dispute arising from the use of the services or for any other reason for disagreement between the user and the company, Greek law is applicable and the courts of Thessaloniki are competent.